Capture This: Photographing Your Children
Saturday September 22, 2012
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
This two-part class will help parents create memorable photographs of their children from the cherubic newborn to the awkward teen. During the first class we will explore posing, composition and light. We will go for a short walk to practice what we have learned. We will also address a few simple steps to keeping it fun for your young subjects! The second class is an opportunity to practice editing your photographs with various tools and online sources. This class will suit you if you shoot with a DSLR or a digital compact camera.
Saturdays, September 22 and 29
$75 for the course
Becky Whitney, Photographer and Writer (http://rubsomedirtblog.com/)
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling 603-650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full, one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Scholarships are available from donations made to the WHRC FRIENDS program.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.