We have also cared for hundreds of patients who have graciously donated their kidneys to loved ones.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center started performing pancreas transplants in late 2005. Since then, we've performed over 60 pancreas transplants and have become the largest pancreas transplantation center in New England.
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center works with leading physicians throughout New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine. Once you have been referred to the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center, your first step will be to attend one of our Orientation and Evaluation Sessions. At these sessions, transplant physicians give a comprehensive overview of kidney or pancreas transplantation to groups of patients and their families.
For the convenience of our patients, our team is available to see patients for their initial evaluation, appointments prior to transplantation and for followup care after transplant at both our Lebanon and Manchester locations.
- Learn more about kidney transplants.
- Learn more about pancreas transplants.
- Read about how to become a living kidney donor.
- See how our rate of successful kidney transplants is above national averages.
- Read patient stories from two people who had kidney transplants at Dartmouth-Hitchcock.
- Learn what happens after a kidney transplant.
- Meet the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Transplant Center team.