- "My back is killing me! Do I need surgery?" Despite all of the advantages of our modern health care system, back pain has become increasingly common, affecting 56 million Americans. Read perspectives from two patients.
- Suffering from back pain? Hear quick tips from our specialists.
- Read questions and answers from a Facebook chat session with spine surgeon, Dr. Pearson about back pain.
- Spine Center designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery®, a testament to our quality of care and expertise.
- DHMC Spine Center named one of top 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Becker's Hospital Review, March 11, 2013
- Doctors Track Patients' Mood, Social Life to Manage Illness
Wall Street Journal, Jan. 31, 2012
From our Healthy Highlights series: Spine Center providers Colleen Olson and Dr. Adam Pearson explain why patients rarely need surgery for lower back pain.