- See our new program overview brochure for proof of why we are known for providing the most effective care for patients with back pain.
- Suffering from back pain? Hear quick tips from our specialists.
- Watch "Relieving Low Back Pain": a video that discusses the impact low back pain has on quality of life and the latest developments in treating it (part of the Healthy Body Healthy Mind series on Information Television Network).
- Spine Center designated as a Blue Distinction Center for Spine Surgery®, a testament to our quality of care and expertise.
- DHMC Spine Center named one of top 100 Hospitals with Great Neurosurgery and Spine Programs
Becker's Hospital Review, March 11, 2013
- Doctors Track Patients' Mood, Social Life to Manage Illness
Wall Street Journal, Jan. 31, 2012
From our Healthy Highlights series: Spine Center providers Colleen Olson and Dr. Adam Pearson explain why patients rarely need surgery for lower back pain.
Talk to a Doc Chat: Low back pain, disc herniation and spinal stenosis
Thursday, June 13, 2013, 12 - 12:30 pm
Location: Online at facebook.com/dartmouthhitchcock
Expert: Dr. Adam Pearson, Spine Surgeon, Spine Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Do you have low back pain? Have you been to see a boatload of different specialists with no results? Or, have you been diagnosed with a condition like disc herniation or spinal stenosis and don't know where to go next? Talk to a surgeon from the Spine Center to find out when surgery could help, or hinder! Surgery often is NOT the right answer for positive long-term results. Join the conversation at facebook.com/dartmouthhitchcock. You don't need a Facebook account to join in! Ask your questions or simply hear from others who have similar concerns. Though Dr. Pearson cannot give you a diagnosis he can offer some helpful tips to get you pointed in the right direction. We encourage you to send your questions ahead of time to firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @DartMedNews.