- Colon Cancer Screening: Deciding What's Right for You (Also available in Spanish) (31 minutes)Last update 2010
This program is for men and women who are age 50 to 75, at average risk for colon cancer and are considering screening for colon cancer (first time or repeat screening). It is designed to help people decide whether to have screening, and if they decide to be screened, which type to choose.
- Is a PSA Test Right For You? (Also available in Spanish) (31 minutes) Last update 2010
This program provides men age 50 and older with information they need to decide whether they should have a PSA test to help detect signs of prostate cancer.
- If you wish to borrow materials from our Decision Aid Library to help you with a personal medical decision, stop by our offices, call (603) 650-5578 or email us.
- If you do not have access to a DVD player at home call (603) 650-5578 or email us to schedule an appointment to view the program at the Center.
- If you are a Dartmouth-Hitchcock clinician interested in incorporating the use of decision aids into practice, please call (603) 650-5578 or email us.
- Other clinicians interested in making these decision aids available to patients should contact Health Dialog.
- If you are a researcher interested in the Foundation for Informed Medical Decision Making's funding programs, please visit Information for Investigators.