Center for Shared Decision Making
Some healthcare decisions are easy. Others are not. Often, there is more than one choice, and each will have its own risks and benefits. The "right" choice depends on what is important to you. We can help.
Due in part to the generous support of the Informed Medical Decision Making Foundation, there is no charge for our services.
Our services for patients
- A decision aid library of helpful DVDs and booklets on more than 30 topics
- One-on-one decision support counseling using our Health Care Decision Guide to help you work through the decision. You can also use this worksheet on your own.
Make an appointment
- Stop by our offices at Reception 3P on the Main Mall
- Call (603) 650-5578
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Is Prostate Screening Right for Me?
This article from Norris Cotton Cancer Center will help you decide. Learn more.
- To provide an excellent support service that fosters shared decision making between patients and health care providers
- To characterize the ways in which decision support and aids are most helpful for patients, providers, the health care institution, insurers, and the community
- To document the life of the Center as the prototype of a dedicated decision support service for other health care entities worldwide