After Your Stay
Your medical needs
The Office of Care Management can find help for you in your hometown after you are discharged, including:
- Visiting nurses
- Medical equipment
- Financial aid
- Skilled nursing facilities
- Rehabilitative care
- Access to medical assistance programs
You may wish to participate in the Lifeline program. Anyone who has a home telephone can summon help by pressing a small waterproof button that is worn on the wrist or around the neck. When the Response Center receives the signal, a well-trained Lifeline specialist talks directly with you through a speakerphone. This service is available at a low monthly monitoring fee.
- For more information: (603) 650-7082 or (888) 699-4034
You may have your prescriptions filled at the outpatient pharmacy. The Dartmouth-Hitchcock pharmacy accepts many insurance plans and credit cards. A senior discount is available.
- Telephone: (603) 653-3785
- Location: Level 3 of the Faulkner Building.
- Hours: Monday through Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Sunday and Holidays: Closed
(Holidays include New Years, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day)
Contact Patient Financial Services for information on insurance, financial assistance, and our billing process. Important: DO NOT send credit card information via email.
- Telephone: (800) 368-4783 or (603) 653-1047
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org