Maps and Directions
Care at D-H Keene
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene and Cheshire Medical Center established a partnership in 1998 to provide the best quality care to the Keene community as two legally separate organizations. The Cheshire Medical Center/Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene campus includes 26 primary care areas as well as specialty care areas.
- The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Norris Cotton Cancer Center-Kingsbury Pavilion
- The Dorothy Penniman Hubbard Women’s Health Center
- The Farnum Rehabilitation Center
- Behavioral Health units (adult and adolescent)
- A level III Trauma Center
- The Sports Medicine Center
- A multi-disciplinary pain clinic
- An on-campus children’s early learning day care center
- NCQA Certified adult and Pediatric Medical Homes
- Infusion center
- Comprehensive Outpatient Physical Therapy services
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Keene is part of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Clinic, which includes four major group practice locations in scenic central and southern New Hampshire: Keene, Concord, Manchester and Nashua. All have a sophisticated electronic medical records system and a self-insured, well-organized risk management and liability system, making it one of the premier health systems in New England.