First Aid and CPR - Infant, Child and Adult
Saturday February 2, 2013
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Organization: Women's Health Resource Center
Location: Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, NH
This course will cover all aspects of first aid for all ages, including: burns, poisons, seizures, animal and bug bites, broken bones, etc. CPR section will include CPR and relief for foreign-body airway obstruction for adults, children and infants.
$110/person (includes book and certificate)
Sue Gregory, AHA, BLS instructor
- All classes take place at the Women's Health Resource Center, on the mall in Lebanon, unless otherwise noted.
- Space is limited, so please pre-register by calling (603) 650-2600.
- All classes must be paid for in full one week before they begin, and we are unable to provide refunds for a program after that date.
- WHRC reserves the right to cancel any program due to insufficient enrollment.
- In case of bad weather, class cancellations will be made on the day of the class: by 2:30 pm for evening classes, and by 8:30 am for daytime classes.
- Some managed care plans are now offering reimbursement to their subscribers for participation in our health care classes. Call your employer or insurance customer representative to find out if you are eligible.