Most major pharmaceutical companies have patient assistance programs that offer many of their medications free or at a reduced cost to eligible individuals. Eligibility requirements include:
- The applicant must be a U.S. resident.
- For most programs, the applicant must not have any other type of prescription coverage, including Medicare Part D, Medicaid, VA, private insurance, etc. You MAY be eligible for some programs if your prescription coverage is limited.
- Although the income guidelines vary by company, total household income generally must be at or below 200% of the U.S. poverty level, or approximately $18,000 - $20,000 a year for a household of one and $24,000 -$30,000 a year for a household of two or more.
- Only long-term medications are covered.
If you meet the above criteria, you could be eligible to receive medication for free or reduced cost from the pharmaceutical company.
How we can help
We are taking information for new patients. Please leave your name, date of birth, and telephone number with the secretary. A Resource Specialist will contact you to review your medication needs.
- Please call (603) 650-5400 if you have any questions.