Billing & Questions



Request Medical Records

If you are a new patient and wish to have your medical record forwarded to our office, give your previous family doctor (primary care provider, or PCP) a completed request form. He or she will forward your medical record to Dartmouth-Hitchcock.

Contact Us
  • Concord, NH
    Phone: (603) 229-5145
    Fax: (603) 229-5146
  • Lebanon, NH (DHMC)
    Phone: (603) 650-7110
    Fax: (603) 650-6332
  • Manchester, NH
    Phone: (603) 695-2820
    Fax: (603) 695-2536
  • Nashua, NH
    Phone: (603) 577-4037
    Fax: (603) 577-4039

These forms are for Dartmouth-Hitchcock patients at all locations.

To request that copies of your medical record be sent FROM Dartmouth-Hitchcock
To request that your medical record be sent TO Dartmouth-Hitchcock from another healthcare provider or facility
To designate others to view and manage your medical records
To request changes to your medical records
Plan ahead
  • To protect the confidentiality of our patients, we can only fax medical records in extreme emergencies.

Contact us if you have any questions.